I took Nya to Cypress Gardens with her 2 little friends (Alexis and Lilly). There are a ton of little kiddie rides but Nya was not allowed to go on a lot of them because they did not look too safe. They were basically carnival rides and I am not a huge fan of rides that can be dismantled with a screwdriver. The picture was taken on a little train they had a blast!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Nya's peeps
I took Nya to Cypress Gardens with her 2 little friends (Alexis and Lilly). There are a ton of little kiddie rides but Nya was not allowed to go on a lot of them because they did not look too safe. They were basically carnival rides and I am not a huge fan of rides that can be dismantled with a screwdriver. The picture was taken on a little train they had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment