My friend Suzie and I took the kids (Nya, Iylah, Sebastian, Owen) to my friend Ingrid's beach house in Ponce Inlet. Ingrid had her son Leif (5 months) there as well. We had a great time and the kids made a ton of "childhood memories"! Here are the pictures to prove it! By the way, my friend Suzie will be so mad if she sees the picture of Sebastian showing of his "extreme talent" (tongue picking nose) but I think it is worthy of documentation!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Beach trip
My friend Suzie and I took the kids (Nya, Iylah, Sebastian, Owen) to my friend Ingrid's beach house in Ponce Inlet. Ingrid had her son Leif (5 months) there as well. We had a great time and the kids made a ton of "childhood memories"! Here are the pictures to prove it! By the way, my friend Suzie will be so mad if she sees the picture of Sebastian showing of his "extreme talent" (tongue picking nose) but I think it is worthy of documentation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment