So Iylah had a play date with her buddies, Jackson and Cayden, again today. She is so lucky to have such fun cute little friends. I was telling Stacy (Jackson's mommy) that Nya did not really have this when she was a baby. I did not know anyone who had babies and we did not join a play group until Nya was already like 18 months old. This is probably the one and only advantage that Iylah will have that Nya did not also have first.
Friday, April 3, 2009
The Babies
So Iylah had a play date with her buddies, Jackson and Cayden, again today. She is so lucky to have such fun cute little friends. I was telling Stacy (Jackson's mommy) that Nya did not really have this when she was a baby. I did not know anyone who had babies and we did not join a play group until Nya was already like 18 months old. This is probably the one and only advantage that Iylah will have that Nya did not also have first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment