OK-So anytime that I tell Nya it is bath time or bed time or anything like that she adamantly opposes and protests until I have to become "evil mommy" and force her to do whatever it is she was asked to do. So in an attempt to explain to her why it is pointless to behave this way I tried to use her favorite tv characters as an example. I was reminding her that anytime the characters on tv (such as Little Bill, Dora, Kai Lan) are asked to do things they respond like "SURE MOMMY, NO PROBLEM." Her response was, "Mommy, remember that I am real and when kids are real, not like tv kids, then we do not act nice. We act rotten and we say no when it is bath time. That is what a real kid does. I am not a tv kid mommy, sorry to tell you."
Seriously, I can I argue with that. That is what I get for raising a logical kid. I guess I will continue to have to bully her into the bath, bed, etc...Oh,and the picture is strictly for laughs. It was taken months ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment