Well, Nya's surgery was a huge success! She got her ear tubes put in and adenoids taken out. I was very nervous about the whole thing but she was so brave. She did not seem to have any anxiety about the surgery at all. The nurses were all very nice and attentive so that helped to keep her very calm. They wheeled her off in her little bed at 10:31 am and she was back from surgery and recovery by 11:12 am. She did great...I am glad it is finally over.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Nya's surgery
Well, Nya's surgery was a huge success! She got her ear tubes put in and adenoids taken out. I was very nervous about the whole thing but she was so brave. She did not seem to have any anxiety about the surgery at all. The nurses were all very nice and attentive so that helped to keep her very calm. They wheeled her off in her little bed at 10:31 am and she was back from surgery and recovery by 11:12 am. She did great...I am glad it is finally over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment