Friday, January 1, 2010

IT IS DONE!!!

OKay, so I have the baby name figured out. I know that nobody sympathizes with my number obsession but I just could not ignore it. All I had to do was remove the 'H" from Iylah which is what I have been wanting to do anyways. If you do not like the name...zip it!!! Here we go...

Nya (3) Bliss (5) = 8 Born on the 1st (3 years 8 months older than Iyla)
Iyla (4) Jade (4) = 8 Born on the 1st (1 year and 8 months older than Leila)
Leila (5) Sky (3) = 8 Needs to be born on March 1st (yea right) to meet the trend...we can hope!

Also, all names end in an "A", just an added bonus!

So, that is that!!! LEILA SKY!!!

Now I can focus on the move 100% and changing addresses and all the other tedious tasks that are involved in moving!

No comments: