I have been taking pictures at all of our fun little events these past few weeks. First we had Nya's Spring Fling at school, then a wonderful bbq at the Dold's with all of our friends, and some silly sister's on the back porch, and then we went to the resort where Seba and Owen had their party and we kicked it pool side with some of our best buddies. Take a look!!!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
A little bit of everything...
I have been taking pictures at all of our fun little events these past few weeks. First we had Nya's Spring Fling at school, then a wonderful bbq at the Dold's with all of our friends, and some silly sister's on the back porch, and then we went to the resort where Seba and Owen had their party and we kicked it pool side with some of our best buddies. Take a look!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
fantastic, but the spring fling did not happen before the dold's BBQ. I think you meant to say the field day. :-)
Post a Comment