
How is my IYLA girl almost 2 years old? She has made these last 2 years a true adventure. She is different from sweet Nya Bliss in so many ways. I have really felt like I am raising a little mini-me these last 2 years. She is just like me, some might think that is a bad thing but I really like me so I don't really mind. Yes, her behavior can be a challenge at times but on the flip side, I find that I don't worry about her. My worry with Nya seems endless because she is so sensitive and gentle. With Iyla, I just always know she will be okay, no matter what. You cannot hurt her feelings (much like myself), she could be bruised and bleeding and she only cries for as long as it takes for her to get back up and she demands respect from every person she comes in contact with. She is a very strong willed, energetic, independent little power house. I want to take a look back at her sweet little face over these past 2 years and remember that in only 5 days, she will be 2 YEARS OLD!!
No comments:
Post a Comment