Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fun times

"Kid's Night" at Roadhouse with the Growe family.

Iyla at her last ballet class...for now!

The CREW (from left: Broden, Owen, Nya, Iyla, Daven, Tyler and Sebastian)

Her awkward fake smile, cracks me UP!

Pure JOY!
I have been a bad blogger lately, sorry followers! I have been busy trying to get, keep and maintain a healthy house hold for longer than 1 week at a time.  Leila is finally well (knock on some serious wood people) and then Nya came down with a pretty nasty upper respiratory infection (caused by her stupid aggressive allergies) and just today Iyla started with a runny nose and some fatigue. GREAT!!! I hate it when they are sick, really, really hate IT!  I have them all on a daily vitamin, daily vitamin C tablets, probiotics, prebiotics, fish oils, omegas...blah...blah...blah...and they still get sick!  Anyways, here are some random pics from the phone. I will upload my camera this week...I hope!!!

No comments: