Friday, April 29, 2011

Leila, Leila

I do this blog so that my kids can look back and see the many exciting moments of their childhood thus far.  It has been brought to my attention that Leila does not appear on the blog very much these days. This is usually due to the fact that she is very mobile and getting into everything right now.  Which she well deserves after her many months of immobility.  But, this means that if she is mobile than my hands must be free to catch her from falling, getting her fingers caught, eating some kind of foreign object, etc.  Well, that means that I cannot have my camera in hand to get pictures of her.

The other 2 (Nya and Iyla) are so easy because they are self sufficient and I can snap shots of them from afar and whatever.  I am going to dedicate this post to some recent pictures of Leila that might not be all that glamourous or exciting but I want her to look back and see herself on here too.  So heres to you LEILA SKY!!!

Peek-a-BOO!

Playing at the resort pool one day.

Most. Perfect. Curls. EVER!

Beach fun, sand free...she hates the sand right now.

"Get me outta here!"

She loves her water table...

No comments: