I usually do not start the time out stuff until after they turn 2. BUT...Leila has started (rather perfected) doing this thing where she throws (or flings) anything and everything when she is mad. It could be as simple as a toy but it has even been an ice cream cone or an entire plate of food. I had to start correcting this behavior because it was getting a little out of control. The other day she tried to throw the chair that Iyla was sitting in. Hakim calls her baby hulk!
 |
| "NO OUT MOMMY!" |
 |
| This might be my favorite thing ever! |
 |
| Calming down |
Since she will be 2 in less than a month (HOLY CRAP) I tried her first time out. Let me just point a few things out..first of all please note that she is wearing her Gnome costume from Halloween. It is only half way on and it is on backwards at that. That is funny enough right there. Secondly, she started out on the third step of the stairs but threw herself onto the the floor in a total rage. She was just screaming the words, "NO OUT MOMMY, NO OUT MOMMY!!!" I guess she is not a fan of the time out rule, oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment