Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Yup, I am bragging

Getting started

The Presidents Award!

She is so cute!!!!

Oh yeah....

Sweet teacher...
This day deserves documenting. My sweet Nya Bliss won the presidents award again...2 years in a row! this is an award that has to be approved by the state of Florida. She was submitted by her teacher, which then had to be approved by the guidance counselor, the assistant principal and the head principal. This award is based on outstanding academics, exemplary behavior, great attendance and overall positive character qualities. She got an official certificate and a signed letter from President Obama!
I must say that I am not at all surprised that she won (again) but I am very proud none the less. She is a truly wonderful & inspirational example of a child. She had a great support system (me, Hakim, "Mom" and Grandpa) at her graduation ceremony to watch her achieve this honorable award. Nya is AMAZING! But then again...we all knew that! Also, on a side note...she won "best smile", the "Life Saver" award for always helping others in need and she was voted most likely to become an author (because she is constantly writing stories in her free time). Yeah for NYA BLISS!!!

No comments: