Friday, September 11, 2009

Bambino


The verdict is in...we are having another girl! I totally prepared myself and I am so fine with it. I actually think it is better this way because I think that if this baby had been a boy then I would have unconsciously favored him and that would have caused irreparable damage to Nya and Iylah later in life. We are going to paint all three of the kids rooms and make the den into a guest room.
And since everyone has been asking the answer is NO, we WILL NOT be trying for a boy EVER!!! Hakim already has a vasectomy appointment booked and I am getting the 10 year IUD (just because getting my tubes tied would mean I have to go under anesthesia and I don't want to do that). Here is a picture of the latest little beauty.

P.S. I think I might already have a first and middle name picked out but it will be a secret until delivery day...

No comments: