So, I have been kind of bad about posting our recent adventures. The weeks just fly by now that Nya Bliss is back in school. Here are a few shots from our visit to Erika's house, Sea World with Tyler, Carter, Daven and Broden and "Slime Time" at Sebastians's house! Oh, and by the way...Tyler is the green eyed child in the pics. I seriously love him and would kidnap him if i thought there was any chance that I might get away with it.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Lately...
So, I have been kind of bad about posting our recent adventures. The weeks just fly by now that Nya Bliss is back in school. Here are a few shots from our visit to Erika's house, Sea World with Tyler, Carter, Daven and Broden and "Slime Time" at Sebastians's house! Oh, and by the way...Tyler is the green eyed child in the pics. I seriously love him and would kidnap him if i thought there was any chance that I might get away with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment