I am getting the hang of this three-kid business. I have gotten my "OH MY GOD, DID I FORGET THE BABY AT HOME" moments to only about 3-4 a day. Let me clarify, I have never ACTUALLY forgotten the baby at home (or anywhere) but I have moments where I cannot remember carrying her out to the car in the mad dash to take or pick up Nya from school. SO, we are getting that under control. We are hoping for good news about Leila's hips in the next few weeks so we can avoid the possibility of casting her. As much as I wish she had nothing wrong with her hips, I am aware that things could be much, MUCH worse than this. So we are taking it day by day. Nya and I have been watching the Discovery series "Life" and I do think I might have the makings of a future photo journalist on my hands. She is very into the ways that these moments were captured and how long it must have taken to get some of these shots. All very interesting through the eyes of a 5 year old.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Funny kids!
I am getting the hang of this three-kid business. I have gotten my "OH MY GOD, DID I FORGET THE BABY AT HOME" moments to only about 3-4 a day. Let me clarify, I have never ACTUALLY forgotten the baby at home (or anywhere) but I have moments where I cannot remember carrying her out to the car in the mad dash to take or pick up Nya from school. SO, we are getting that under control. We are hoping for good news about Leila's hips in the next few weeks so we can avoid the possibility of casting her. As much as I wish she had nothing wrong with her hips, I am aware that things could be much, MUCH worse than this. So we are taking it day by day. Nya and I have been watching the Discovery series "Life" and I do think I might have the makings of a future photo journalist on my hands. She is very into the ways that these moments were captured and how long it must have taken to get some of these shots. All very interesting through the eyes of a 5 year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment