We have been settling in very nicely. I have had a lot of help from my parents, Janet, my in-laws and my friends. We are getting everything in order little by little. I have been terrible about taking pictures but I managed to snap a few this morning. Nya was upstairs playing nicely in her new playroom, Iyla and Oliver were sharing breakfast (as usual) and baby Leila was resting in her swing (while listening to some classical music). AND...as you see from the photo...the house is ALL done and looking good. We just need to get the grass to turn green again, damn cold.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Newness all around...
We have been settling in very nicely. I have had a lot of help from my parents, Janet, my in-laws and my friends. We are getting everything in order little by little. I have been terrible about taking pictures but I managed to snap a few this morning. Nya was upstairs playing nicely in her new playroom, Iyla and Oliver were sharing breakfast (as usual) and baby Leila was resting in her swing (while listening to some classical music). AND...as you see from the photo...the house is ALL done and looking good. We just need to get the grass to turn green again, damn cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment