This is an entry from another blog that I read (motherhoodwtf) and I thought this was sooooo hilarious because it totally sounds like a conversation we have had in my car a time or 2.
MOTHERHOOD-WTF?
In a moment of misguided enthusiasm, I taught L the game “I spy” in the car the other day. He is hopelessly bad at it. This is from our game today. We were stopped at a red light:
me: Yay! The light is green! I spy with my little eye something green. (could I make it any easier?)
L: Is it a car?
me: No.
L: Is it a house?
me: No. Ask about what it’s like instead of just guessing.
L: OK. Is it a bunny?
me: No. Try asking questions about its size or shape.
L: OK. Is it the size of a car?
me: No.
L: Is it car-shaped?
me: No, L, it’s not a car.
L: (totally exasperated) I didn’t ask if it was a car! I asked if it was car-shaped. Ugh!
me: No, it’s not car-shaped.
L: Is it house-shaped?
me: (sigh) No.
L: Is it a bunny?
me: No, L, it’s not a green bunny!
L: Is it a car?
me: (big sigh) OK, why don’t you take a turn thinking of something.
L: OK. I see with my eye something green. It’s car-shaped.
me: Is it a bunny?
L: No, Silly Mommy! It’s a car! You’re not very good at this game. I wish Daddy was here. He’s better.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(157)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Nya-ism...
- Lovers...
- "Just a BABY Mama!!!"
- Random
- From another blog
- Summer fun has begun...
- True to form...
- Recent funnies...
- There were so many good pics, I have to post more.
- okay, this is the last of it!!!
- a couple more...
- IYLA'S 2nd BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!
- Play Date with the Spuler Family!
- The meeting
- Happy Birthday Sola!!!
- The 4th!
- continued...
- A Birthday Success
-
▼
July
(18)