Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Recent funnies...

So, here are some more hilarious comments that my children have said recently. By the way, I happen to think they might just be the funniest kids EVER on the planet!

Nya (after I had left Hakim inside with the kids for like 4 minutes) - "You know what Mommy, Daddy is a really bad babysitter...we didn't do anything fun!" WOW, I was only outside for like 4 minutes, what did she think he could cram into that time?

Nya (while talking to Leila when she thought nobody was listening) - "You are going to be really sweet like me when you grow up, not a big meanie like Iyla."

Nya - (again while talking to Leila when she thought I was not listening) - "Leila, don't be scared about your surgery. I promise your legs won't fall off, I promise."

Iyla - (while looking at a DEAD worm in the driveway) - "Come here my little sweetie, do you really, really love me little sweetie?"

Iyla - (in the middle of the night in a VERY loud voice) - "Nyyyyyaaaaaaaa, come to my bed, need to save meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Iyla - (after smearing chapstick on her stomach) "Hey Mommy, come here, you have to smell my little body right now!"

Like I said...THE FUNNIEST KIDS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: