Well, leave it up to Alycia to have the world's best birthday party ever. Nya got to join her long time friend, Lilly and 2 other friends (Gianna and Elena) at the "Bippity Boppity Boutique" for a full "glam job". I will say that the hair extensions are cracking me up...Then they went out to dinner at The Rainforest Cafe and then they will be having an all night slumber party (Nya's 1st) at Alycia's house. I am so glad my girl is having so much fun, she is so flippin' cute. I hope she always remembers these fun things she gets to do all the time. I was just talking to Alycia about how we took Nya and Lilly to the Doodlebops concert when they were just barely 2 years old. These little girls have totally grown up together. How are they already 6???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment