My sweet Leila Sky is 9 months old today. What a long and challenging 9 months it has been.
Dear Leila,
These 1st 9 months have been such a long road for you. You are, without question, the most patient and easy going baby girl on the planet. I know that you will not ever remember these 1st 9 months of your life but I sure will. You have given me a new appreciation for the health of all my children. This was just a little bump in the road for you. I know you are going to go on to do amazing things in this life. Nothing can hold you down. I hope that you always know how loved you are. So many people have been rooting for you during these last 9 months. You have so many people who love you and who have kept you in their thoughts this whole time.
Some of the people that you will have to thank when you are old enough are:
-"Mom"(aka Grandma) for walking around the block approximately 32,785,430 times because it was the only thing to keep you happy while you were so uncomfortable in your cast. Also for playing with you endlessly and making you laugh. And also, for helping me (your mommy) with the your sisters so that I didn't completely loose my mind.
-Erika Froling for being at both of your surgeries (procedures) and for helping to take care of you (and me) while you were in that dumb cast.
-Jan for coming down and helping when "mom" was in Europe. She helped to take care of you and your crazy sisters so that I did not end up in the looney bin.
-And all of mommy's friends for helping to keep us busy and for supporting us through this long journey.
I am so excited to see what great strides you will make in these next 9 months. You ROCK baby Lulu!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment