Sunday, November 7, 2010

Universal with Sebastian and Suzie

Suzie's birthday gift to Nya was to take her and Seba to Universal/Islands of Adventure ALL DAY today. Can we say BEST GIFT EVER!!! Nya had such an AMAZING day. Suzie sent me picture updates all through out the day to show me how much fun they were having. She has more pics to send me (hint, hint) so I will post em' when she sends em'. I am so happy she had such an awesome day and I am thinking we can make this kind of thing a tradition on the kids birthdays. Maybe?? Thanks Suzie, I know this took a lot of effort and I really appreciate you making her day so super special.
"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

"RUN!!!!!!"

Giant spoons

"Stop that DOG."

Perfect posing

Nya has the proper expression for this look...

Suess-land

Next park...

Job well done, Suzie

Boat ride

No comments: