Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kindergarden is OVER!

Nya Bliss has her last day of kindergarden tomorrow.  She had her ice cream sundae party (organized by mwah) on Monday and then she had her graduation ceremony and awards ceremony today.  I am so proud of her, she won the Principal's award for exceptional academics and outstanding behavior as well as the award for best overall student in her class (citizenship award).  She won 2 of the 3 awards that were presented.  The other award was for most improved student and since she came into school so perfect, there was not much to improve...

Yummy sundae!

Some of Nya's classmates

Wow, never thought about that!

My little star!


Cutest girl ever...

Sanjay and Nya

Nya's super cute teacher, Ms. Federele.

Nya's first kindergarden friend, Penelope.
She is growing up so fast but it seems so hard to realize it all when I have the other 2 right behind her.  I cannot believe I have been her mom for over 6 years.  She is such a wonderful kid and I am so lucky that she is mine.  After school, she and I went to Aquatica (the little ones stayed with Yelena) and we had so much fun!  I loved being able to give her my full attention because she so deserves it.  We had a blast, she called all the shots and we just loved every minute of it.

No comments: