 |
| Big sisters ROCK! |
 |
| "I can do that..." |
 |
| Sisters |
 |
| Silly Leila |
 |
| Shell hunting |
 |
| Cayden and Nya |
 |
| Wave jumping |
 |
| Happiest baby ever |
 |
| "YAY!!!!" |
 |
| Pretty girl |
 |
| Iyla and Lilly |
 |
| Super swimmer |
 |
| "Nooooooooooo!!!!" |
 |
| Sophia, Sarah, Nya, Olivia, Daven, Mary, Halle and Bryce. |
 |
| Sarah, Nya and Olivia |
So, I got my computer back and loaded with new pictures. I am still waiting on getting my pictures back from California but at least they are all recovered and safe. Iw ill get them back as soon as I pay them off. These are a few pictures that were on my camera from the splash pad, Stacy's house, the Froling's hotel and Sarah's bday party.
No comments:
Post a Comment