Nya Bliss hit the jackpot yet again! She scored big on the presents this year. She opened some at my mom's house on Saturday afternoon and then some more on Sunday morning and then even more when her friends were here for her party. I will say that I do feel fortunate that we can offer such a great and memorable birthday to our girl each and every year. Lucky little peanut deserves every bit of it!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Presents!!!!!
Nya Bliss hit the jackpot yet again! She scored big on the presents this year. She opened some at my mom's house on Saturday afternoon and then some more on Sunday morning and then even more when her friends were here for her party. I will say that I do feel fortunate that we can offer such a great and memorable birthday to our girl each and every year. Lucky little peanut deserves every bit of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment