I have not been taking a lot of pictures lately because we have been so busy doing other things. I do have a few random pictures. The one on the yellow slide was Iylah's very first "Chik-Fila" play ground experience. I never let her go in and she really never even noticed it. But the other day she watched Nya go in the play area and she was gonna miss out on that fun. There is also a picture from my birthday dinner with the girls. We went out for a nice dinner at my favorite Thai place. We had so much fun and it was great to be with adults only, that never really happens in my life these days! Thanks to Yelena for planning it all!!!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Random
I have not been taking a lot of pictures lately because we have been so busy doing other things. I do have a few random pictures. The one on the yellow slide was Iylah's very first "Chik-Fila" play ground experience. I never let her go in and she really never even noticed it. But the other day she watched Nya go in the play area and she was gonna miss out on that fun. There is also a picture from my birthday dinner with the girls. We went out for a nice dinner at my favorite Thai place. We had so much fun and it was great to be with adults only, that never really happens in my life these days! Thanks to Yelena for planning it all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment