Friday, November 13, 2009

Santa's Arrival




We went to see Santa arrive at the mall tonight. He rides in his magic sleigh to the mall and lands on the roof. They have a huge party with music and "snow" to welcome him and then he lights the giant tree. Nya saw a bunch of her school friends and they danced and had a blast. Iylah was very impressed by the fake snow (a.k.a. soap suds). I told Nya on the way there that she should make sure that Santa sees her so he can see how cute she is and then he will remember to bring her everything on her x-mas list. Her response was, "Mommy, he will remember how cute I am from last year. We need for him to see you and Iylah so then he will bring you guys the stuff on your lists!"

All in all, great night!

P.S. I forgot my good camera so the picture quality is pretty lousy.

No comments: