So, I have had way too many poop encounters the last few weeks. First, it was when Iyla Jade so graciously took it upon herself to pick up the puppy poop (on the easily cleanable tile floor) and move it to the carpet. Then yesterday she decided to take off her diaper and poop on the floor (yes, carpet) while I was upstairs with the baby. She was yelling to me, "Mommy, I DO NOT LIKE THIS POOP. I HATE POOP!" Now, you might be thinking..."Why didn't you go running downstairs to see what she was talking about?" Well, the only answer I have for that is because this quirky little toddler of mine says crazy phrases all day long. Earlier that same day she told me that she had a "yellow turtle in her hair" and when I came to see what she was talking about it was a piece of paper (that was actually blue and not even yellow) that she had crumbled up and placed in her curly little locks.
So, back to the poop. When I finally came downstairs (4-5 minutes later) she had indeed pooped all over the CARPET floor, then walked in it (by accident I can only hope) and then thought that the couch would be the most appropriate place to sit in all the extreme poopiness. All I can say about this is thank goodness, Stanley Steamer has same day service.
P.S. My darling little demon child pooped on the freshly cleaned carpet yet again today. In a moment of clarity while cleaning up the new poop stain I thought to call Stanley Steamer back and tell them that they had "missed" a spot. They came knocking about 2 hours later and cleaned my carpets all over again. And YES, I will be duct taping the diaper to her from here on out.
No comments:
Post a Comment