OK, seriously...let me just talk about a few things that I HATE!
1. I hate when you get a text from someone (yup, you know who you are) and it will say their name at the bottom. Really? Have these people never seen a text message before? It will look something like this:
Text from: Sharnesha (555) 777-8888
Hey girl, I am on my way to get some weave put in my hair, call me later.
From: Sharnesha
Come on, you really needed sign your name? I am pretty sure I got it the first time.
2. I hate when you ask a grocery store employee where something is and they say:
"Ummmmm, I think that is on aisle 12, next to the Peanut butter section." Really dumb ass, the bleach is next to the peanut butter, really? Thanks for nothing, I mean it is not like I am in a hurry or anything. Just because my 2 year old is dropping a trail of goldfish behind us like Hansel and friggin' Gretel are on their way. Oh, and this screaming baby that I have strapped to my chest that is now so frustrated she is pulling out her own hair, yup, that is not distracting AT ALL. I'm sure I can find it on my own, thanks shmuck!!!
3. I hate going to a particular children's consignment shop to drop stuff off and they say, "OK, it is going to be a 3-4 hour wait . Will you be staying in the store or would you like for us to call you when we are done?" Hmmmmmmm, let me think...do I want to wait? I would not wait 3-4 hours for a liver transplant. You think there is a small chance that I would wait 3-4 hours for you you sift through my old baby clothes and then offer me $2.46 for stuff that was probably worth $350.00.
More on this topic later, I am pretty sure my children are recreating Lalapalooza upstairs right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well i do know who the first one is for and im leaving it!!!
and the others i laughed so hard i peep my panties!!!
Post a Comment