| Look at those lashes... |
| Red ear bandit |
Nya...the first. She is so complex. I love everything about her. I love they way she separates her food into "best bites" and "not best bites". I love it when she talks so fast that she mixes up her words. I love that when she was little I was the only one who could understand her, like a secret little language between her and I. I love that when she plays pretend she is always the bad girl villain (because we all know that she would never know how to actually be the villain in real life). I love that she listens to every lesson that I try to teach her and stores them in her mind until an appropriate scenario presents itself (i.e. When she saw a homeless man once she said, with such compassion, "I wish that he would have gone to college" or when she saw a girl smoking a cigarette she said, "I guess that girl does not want to live for a long time".) She is so literal.
I love that she still remembers her very first friend (Ti'a) and still refers to her as her best friend even though we have not seen or talked to her in over 4 years. I love her tiny little teeth and her huge smile, I love that her ears turn red when she laughs really hard, I love her super thick eye lashes. I love that she rounds up all the pillows in the house and makes a "nest" on the floor. I hope that I will remember all these things forever.
Recent Nya-isms:
Nya (While reading before bed): "Hey Mommy, does it totally freak you out that I am way smarter than you?"
Nya (to a crying Leila): "I wish I could pick you up but your "cast pants" weigh 500-thousand pounds!"
Nya (while looking at our yorkie puppy, Harlow): "Mommy, how does Harlow know she is a dog and not a big mouse?"
What is there not to love, she is SO awesome!!!
| Baby teeth! |
1 comment:
you are too cute! love the pics of the girls! :)
Post a Comment